How to Maximize Rewards
Using the Capital One Spark Miles for Business card, you’ll earn 5 miles per dollar on hotel and rental car bookings through Capital One Travel and 2 miles per dollar on all other purchases. Cardholders can earn 50,000 bonus miles once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
There are two ways to redeem your rewards for travel. Go online to travel.capitalone.com to book your flight, car rental or hotel and use your miles to pay. Or you can book through a preferred travel website, agent or other travel resource using your Capital One Spark Miles for Business card, then sign in to your account and receive an account credit for the cost.
Miles can also be redeemed for cash in the form of a check or account credit, gift card and more. You may also be eligible to transfer rewards between certain Capital One rewards accounts and select travel loyalty programs.
What Are the Fees Associated With Capital One Spark Miles for Business?
- Annual fee: The Capital One Spark Miles for Business charges a $0 introductory annual fee, then $95 after.
- Foreign transaction fee: There are no fees for foreign transactions.
- Balance transfer fee: If your account is eligible for balance transfer, there is no fee.
- Cash advance fee: 3% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $3
- Penalty fee: Pay up to $39 for late payment.
Should You Get the Capital One Spark Miles for Business?
- Will spend enough in the first three months to earn the 50,000 bonus miles.
- Do not need a 0% introductory APR.
- Have a considerable amount of business travel.